|HOME | PROFILE | HERBS | SUPPLEMENTS | VITAMINS / MINERALS | DIET PRODUCTS | SPORT NUTRITION | LITERATURE | CONTACT US|
Floradix Liquid / Tablet Iron Formula
FLORADIX IRON FORMULA (Natural solutions for your daily iron needs. Embraced by women for over 60 years) - Women around the world are passionate about their Floradix. Beloved for its ability to prevent common iron deficiency symptoms that may occur as a result of growth spurts, monthly blood loss, pregnancy or digestive malabsorption.
Floradix Formula Liquid Iron supports women throughout their lifetimes - before, during and after the childbearing years. For the thousands of women who find they are able to remain free from constipation commonly caused by iron supplementation, Floradix is the natural iron solution. Are you low in iron? Iron is one of the most common dietary deficiencies, affecting as many as 4-5 billion people or 66-80% of the world's population, according to the World Health Organization. Some of the symptoms of iron deficiency are:
• Paleness and/or dark circles under the eyes
Iron deficiency (pre-anemia) and anemia have also been linked to PMS, depression, decreased fertility and complications in pregnancy. An early diagnosis of pre-anemia can be achieved with a simple blood test called serum ferritin, allowing for easy correction and prevention of the progression of symptoms. The average person's body will only dissolve and absorb 20% (3) of most solid supplements and will eliminate the remaining 80%, possibly causing side effects such as constipation, gas and bloating. Because Floradix is a liquid solution and does not need to dissolve, 98%3 of the iron is available for quick potential absorption. As a matter of fact, Floradix was found in a recent study to be faster and more effective at bringing iron stores back to normal than iron from food (1), and can help women boost the average diet, which contains only 8-10mg/day, in order to meet the recommended daily iron intake of 18mg.
|Copyright © 2013 EDEN Health Food & Natural Remedies Pte Ltd. All Rights Reserved. Designed by JEN STUDIO|